Monday, May 24, 2010

Confessions..

I participated in cheer freshmen year for sideline & competitive season. After that I quit for Sophomore year, and then decided to pick it back up Junior year.. I missed the fact of being on a team, and all the hard work and responsibility that was tagged along with it. Also, I felt like it was time to get back into shape. I am no longer part of the cheer team. In a way I do feel like a quitter because I keep joining and quitting, but I quit for many reasons. For example, it took up my WHOLE summer. I had to literally schedule all my plans around my practices, and on top of that I hated the gymnastics portion more than anything else. I could do the skills, and did a decent job at them, but I hated the fact that I was forced to do it when I was uncomfortable doing it by myself. Cheerleaders have gotten severely injured by lack of confidence in their skills. I do miss it though, I'm too far behind on my gymnastics skills to go back right now, but maybe one day I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment